At Pipestone Veterinary Services, we offer variable levels of swine consulting and veterinary services to best suit your operation. At each level our consulting veterinarians can help you make critical decisions about animal health, productivity and profitability. Veterinary services and consulting for swine production.
Experienced veterinarians provide services for new or existing swine production facilities to proactively avert herd health problems and develop feasible solutions.
Service offerings depend on your needs and can include:
- Health and vaccination programs, veterinary service
- Routine health assessments and monitoring
- Health certificates
- Production and health records and benchmarking through Pipestone Grow Finish
- Animal welfare and packer compliance with Verified Swine Solutions
- Pork Quality Assurance & Trucker Quality Assurance certification
- Site assesment certification
- Consulting on design, specification and construction of new facilities
- Biosecurity expertise, training and evaluation
- Employee education
- PRRS transmision mapping
- Cutting edge reseach insight
- Transportation risk review
- Nutrition consulting through Pipestone Grow Finish
- PART (Pipestone Antibiotic Resistance Tracker)
Learn more about our sister company Pipestone System at their website www.pipestonesystem.com.