Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available.
Pipestone veterinarians and staff are ready to provide your pet with state-of-the-art care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, our services assure you of the highest quality of care possible.
- Wellness exams and vaccinations
- Emergency and critical care
- Pain Management
- Hospice and euthanasia services
- Nutritional Counseling
- Parasite prevention and control
- Radiology (X-rays) and ultrasound
- Senior Care
- Puppy and kitten care
- Grooming (Independence and Ottumwa locations)
- Dental care
- Fully stocked pharmacy
For Emergencies Only: 507.825.5252