When local dairy owners and beef producers work with our veterinarians they quickly realize they’re establishing a partnership
Be prepared for expert advice from professionals who care as much about your success as you do! Through regular visits we’ll come to know your operation and we’ll offer suggestions to help you meet your livestock objectives and, ultimately, your production goals.
Look to us for bovine services in these general categories:
- Medical and diagnostic services
- Ultra-sound reproductive services
- Fetal sexing
- Milk-quality analysis
- Milking-parlor evaluation and employee training
- Mastitis culturing
- Record analysis
- Personalized immunization and reproductive protocols, design, and implementation
- Heifer development programs.
How would a clinic in the upper Midwest become a magnet for sheep producers all across the country?
Years ago we realized we could provide sheep producers two essential values: competitive prices and willingness to listen before recommending.
We provide these sheep services to customers nationwide:
- A complete selection of sheep healthcare products
- Convenient telephone ordering services from our online catalog
- Nutritional products for sheep
- Consultation to help you make the best product choices
- A wide array of sheep products
We don’t subscribe to what you might call the big-red-fire-engine approach to swine health.
Do all your vet visits start with an emergency call and a vet pickup screeching to a halt at your barn? That tells us earlier opportunities to proactively address swine health indicators were overlooked.
We offer three levels of consulting swine services. At each level our consulting veterinarians can help you make important choices about animal health, animal comfort, and ways to make your operation profitable.
Swine Production and Health Supervision
- Veterinarians work as consultants to proactively avert herd health problems and encourage financial success through…
- Health programs, production record-keeping, monthly assessments, and marketing education.
Swine Production Management
- We will oversee production activities including…
- Health programs, production record-keeping, monthly assessments, marketing education, nutrition programs, barn employees, (through our EMP SERV, LLC division), along with trucking and logistics.
Full Service Swine Management
- Our professional team will supervise all aspects of an operation for a busy crop farmer or investor, including…
- Health programs, production record-keeping, monthly assessments, marketing education, nutrition programs, barn employees, (through our EMP SERV, LLC division), along with trucking and logistics, complete financial oversight, and marketing.